20-Minute Chicken & Asparagus Stir-fry Recipe: A Fast, Fabulous Fiber-Rich Chicken Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
This easy chicken and asparagus stir-fry recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook and is a healthy family dinner. Plus, asparagus is a high-fiber food for colon health.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (about 1 pound)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, and put into the hot oil. Cook about 3 minutes per side or until browned and almost cooked through.
- Add the asparagus and cook about 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth mixture and cook for about 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $12 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.