Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza Recipe: Make This Easy Potato Crust Pizza Recipe & Brunch Will Never Be the Same by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 bag (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed completely
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 - 6 slices cooked bacon or 1 cup crumbled cooked breakfast sausages or a combination of both
- chopped green onions
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- To make the crust, put the thawed hash browns into a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Put into a bowl.
- Add the eggs, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir to combine.
- Put the potato mixture onto a pizza stone or baking sheet. Using your hands, press to create the pizza crust. Drizzle a little olive oil over the crust and rub it around to cover the entire surface.
- Bake in a preheated 475-degree F oven until crust begins to brown, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Top the pizza with the cheese and bacon and/or sausage. Crack the desired amount of eggs carefully on the top. Season with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, to taste.
- Put the pizza back into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until eggs are desired doneness. Top with chopped green onions and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.