Best Shrimp Salad Recipe: You Won't Be Able to Stop Eating This Creamy Shrimp Salad With Corn by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound cooked fresh shrimp or thawed frozen shrimp
- 1/2 frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- chopped fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put the shrimp, corn, celery and red onion in a bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon. Mix well.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the salad ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.