Shrimp Salad Recipes: You Won't Be Able to Stop Eating This Creamy Shrimp Salad With Corn Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Plump shrimp, crisp celery and onion, and sweet crunchy corn make an irresistible combination. Serve this easy shrimp salad recipe with crackers or on top of salad greens.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound cooked fresh shrimp or thawed frozen shrimp
- 1/2 frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- chopped fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put the shrimp, corn, celery and red onion in a bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon. Mix well.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the salad ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.