Colorful & Creamy Shrimp Salad Recipe: You Won't Be Able to Stop Eating It by 30Seconds Food
Plump shrimp, crisp celery and onion, and sweet crunchy corn make an irresistible combination. With it still being so hot outside (come on fall!), this cold shrimp salad recipe is a refreshing change of pace.
To make this creamy shrimp salad recipe you will need just a few simple ingredients. Here is your shopping list: cooked shrimp, fresh or frozen corn, celery, red onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. To save time, buy the shrimp already cooked from the seafood department or even frozen.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound cooked fresh shrimp or thawed frozen shrimp
- 1/2 frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced celery,
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Lemon Juicer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- You can leave the shrimp whole or chop them up.
- You can buy shrimp already steamed at many grocery stores, or you could boil the shrimp yourself for this recipe.
- Squeeze the lemon juice fresh. Fresh is always best.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the shrimp, corn, celery and red onion in a bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon. Mix well.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the salad ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat 16.1g
Saturated Fat 2.8g
Total Carbohydrate 18.1g
Dietary Fiber 1.3g
Total Sugars 4.1g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.