Chicken & Waffles Recipe: Make This Easy Mini Chicken & Waffles Recipe for Breakfast, Brunch or As an Easy Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into nugget size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- frozen mini waffles or homemade waffles (try this basic waffle batter recipe)
- maple syrup or brown sugar syrup
Here's how to make them:
- If using frozen waffles, toast according to package directions. If making homemade waffles, make the batter then cook. Set aside.
- To make the chicken, in a small bowl, combine the eggs, paprika, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Put the flour in another bowl and the panko in another.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour, then into the egg and then into the panko. Put them into the hot oil and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cut the waffles into fourths, about the size of the chicken nuggets.
- To assemble, sandwich a nugget between two pieces of waffle. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a serving plate and drizzle with syrup, or serve the syrup on the side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Panko Breadcrumbs $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Toothpicks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.