Easy Rosemary Lemon Potatoes Au Gratin Recipe Is Creamy Perfection by 30Seconds Food
If you're a potato lover who's looking for a fresh way to cook an amazing potato side dish, you're in luck. This easy au gratin potatoes recipe cooked in a creamy rosemary lemon cheese sauce is simply divine. The lemon gives it a refreshing flavor that balances the savory notes of rosemary.
This delicious potato side dish recipe is incredibly simple to make. Just mix the ingredients, pour them into a baking pan and bake to creamy perfection. This golden rosemary potatoes au gratin recipe will be the only au gratin potato recipe you'll ever want or need to bake for dinner. You'll never be so happy to have leftover potatoes for the next day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds potatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh chives and additional rosemary, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the potato slices, heavy cream, rosemary, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper, to taste, in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chives and rosemary.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.