Dang Good Potatoes Au Gratin Recipe: This Easy Rosemary Potato Gratin Recipe Is Creamy Perfection by 30Seconds Food
These gratin potatoes cooked in a creamy rosemary cheese sauce are divine. Just mix, pour and bake. It will be the only au gratin potato recipe you'll ever need.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds potatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh chives and additional rosemary, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the potato slices, heavy cream, rosemary, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper, to taste, in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives and rosemary.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.