Quick Thai Ground Beef Recipe With Basil & Jalapeno Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Grab your wok, a pound of ground beef and a few other simple ingredients and you've got a delicious Thai dinner on the table fast. Serve this easy Thai beef recipe over rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, deveined and minced (or more, to taste)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and jalapeno. Cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking up the meat into small pieces as you stir, about 8 minutes, or until cooked through and beginning to get crispy.
- Add the broth and basil leaves and cook about 2 to 3 minutes, or until basil wilts.
- Add the lime-soy mixture to the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes more. Serve over rice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.