Healthy 20-Minute Quinoa Salad Recipe With Edamame & Peas Belongs on Your Dinner Table by 30Seconds Food
Healthy is an understatement when it comes to this easy quinoa salad recipe. Cilantro or mint work equally well and complement the edamame and green peas perfectly.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or mint
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the quinoa and water into a pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the edamame, peas, cilantro or mint, lime juice, olive oil and cooked quinoa. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quinoa $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.