20-Minute Stir-fry Chicken Recipe With Vegetables: This Quick Chicken Recipe Will Be a Family Fave by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast or boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (divided)
- 1 cup chopped baby bok choy
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or broccolini
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, combine the cornstarch and water. Mix well. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Drop the chicken into the skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the vegetables and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Pour in the sauce and cook until it thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Serve over rice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $9 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.