Press-in-the-Pan Pie Crust Recipe Is the Easiest Homemade Pie Crust Ever by 30Seconds Food
Does making a pie crust from scratch intimidate you? This easy press-in-the-pan pie crust recipe doesn't require a messy floured work surface or a rolling pin. Just mix and pat. So simple!
Ready to make some pies for the holidays? Tell us your favorite pie or dessert recipe in the comments section below!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes for pre-baked shell
Chill Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened but still cold
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened but still cold
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer.
- Add the flour mixture and continue to beat, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until it resembles a dough. Remove the dough and form into a ball.
- Lightly oil a pie plate. Put the dough into the pie plate. Use your hands to press the dough evenly onto the bottom and the sides of the pie plate. Refrigerate the pie shell for at least 1 hour before baking.
- If your pie recipe calls for a pre-baked pie shell, prick the bottom of the pie crust with a fork and then bake in a 325-degree F oven for about 35 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Stand Mixers $50 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.