Salmon Recipe With Garlic Cream Sauce: 20-Minute Salmon Recipe Has a To-Die-For Garlic, Parmesan & Lemon Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a new healthy salmon recipe? This easy salmon recipe has a creamy garlic, lemon and Parmesan sauce, and is ready in less than 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 6 salmon fillets, skin on
Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 4 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Cook the fish, skin side down, about 5 to 6 minutes. Flip the fish over and continue to cook until it cooked through, about 2 to 3 more minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in the skillet. Add the flour and garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the milk, cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice. Whisk to combine, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until it thickens, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the fish back to the pan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.