Awesome Avocado Pesto Recipe: Creamy & Healthy 15-Minute Avocado Pesto With Pasta & Mushrooms by 30Seconds Food
Avocado pesto is delicious! This easy avocado pesto pasta recipe is topped with healthy mushrooms – and it's ready in about 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 big bunch fresh basil
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- red pepper flakes
- pine nuts
Here's how to make it:
- Add the basil, avocados, nuts, lemon juice and garlic to a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until thick and smooth. Taste and add more salt, pepper and lemon juice, if needed.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the mushrooms until soft, about 6-7 minutes.
- Combine the cooked spaghetti and avocado pesto. Top with the cooked mushrooms. Garnish with additional basil leaves, pine nuts and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Pine Nuts $5
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.