This Easy Peruvian Grilled Street Corn Recipe Is a Flavorful Twist on Elote by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup queso fresco or cotija cheese
- 2 jalapenos (remove ribs and seeds for a less spicy sauce)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
Here's how to make it:
- To make the corn, brush it with olive oil. Put the corn on a preheated indoor grill or outdoor grill and cook, turning often, until it just begins to char, about 10 minutes.
- To make the aji sauce, combine all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve the corn, drizzle with the aji sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peru Cookbooks $5 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.