Easy Peruvian Street Corn Recipe: This Peruvian Grilled Corn Recipe Is a Twist on Elote by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup queso fresco or cotija cheese
- 2 jalapenos (remove ribs and seeds for a less spicy sauce)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
Here's how to make it:
- To make the corn, brush it with olive oil. Put the corn on a preheated indoor grill or outdoor grill and cook, turning often, until it just begins to char, about 10 minutes.
- To make the aji sauce, combine all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve the corn, drizzle with the aji sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peru Cookbooks $5 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.