Baked Parmesan Cod Recipe: This Easy Cheesy Baked Fish Recipe Is Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
Baked cod is the perfect ingredient for a fast and easy dinner. This baked Parmesan cod recipe has only four ingredients and is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the cod fillets into a baking dish that's been lightly oiled. Top the fish with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cod Cookbooks $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.