Easy Chocolate Trifle Recipe: This Fudgy Cherry Brownie Trifle Dessert Recipe Is Love at First Bite by 30Seconds Food
Cherries and chocolate were made to be together. This easy chocolate cherry brownie trifle recipe is so fudgy and delish, it may make you fall in love again (and again).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 box fudgy brownie mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 can cherry pie filling or frozen cherries, thawed
- homemade whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- chocolate chips
- fresh cherries (if available), for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Crumble some brownie in the bottom of a trifle bowl, individual dessert cups or shot glasses.
- Top the brownie with some pie filling and whipped cream.
- If using a regular-size trifle bowl, add another layer of brownie and repeat layers, ending with whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and garnish with cherries.
- If using shot glasses or individual dessert cups, use only one layer of brownie and end with whipped cream, chocolate chips and cherries, for garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Trifle Bowls $9 & Up
Dessert Cups $6 & Up
Shot Glasses $6 & Up
Brownie Mixes $2 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.