Queso Blanco Cheese Dip Recipe: This Easy, Cheesy White Queso Recipe Is What to Sink Your Chips Into by 30Seconds Food
White is the new yellow when it comes to queso dip. Creamy and cheesy with just the right amount of spice, this easy queso blanco cheese dip recipe is one appetizer you'll want to sink your chips into.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pound white American cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the milk in a saucepot. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Right before the milk begins to simmer, reduce heat to low and start adding the cheese in small amounts, whisking constantly.
- When all the cheese in incorporated and mixture is smooth, stir in the jalapenos, chili powder and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: If mixture is too thick, simply add a little more milk.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Pickled Jalapenos $2 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.