Baked Honey-Dijon Citrus Chicken Recipe: This Chicken Recipe Is Magic by 30Seconds Food
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the honey, mustard, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Put the chicken into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Surround the chicken with the orange and lemon slices.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Lemon Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.