Baked Honey-Dijon Citrus Chicken Recipe: This Chicken Recipe Is Magic by 30Seconds Food
This divine baked chicken dinner recipe is so simple, yet so delicious, we're pretty sure you'll want to eat it every week. To make this chicken you'll need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, honey, Dijon mustard, orange juice, fresh lemon juice and an orange and lemon. The chicken bakes in a casserole dish and creates a beautiful, citrusy sauce to drizzle over the finished chicken. Delish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the honey, mustard, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Put the chicken into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Surround the chicken with the orange and lemon slices.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.