Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe: This Honey-Dijon Citrus Baked Chicken Recipe Is the New Chicken Recipe You've Been Looking For by 30Seconds Food
What happens when chicken breasts, honey, Dijon and citrus juices combine in a 13x9-inch baking pan? Magic.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the honey, mustard, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Put the chicken into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Surround the chicken with the orange and lemon slices.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Lemon Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.