Quick Zucchini Pizza Boats Recipe Just Made Pizza Night Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
If you're on a low-carb diet like keto or just want to cut some calories, add this easy zucchini pizza recipe to your meal planning. The "pizza" is made on zucchini boats instead of traditional pizza crust. This is one delicious keto-friendly recipe you'll want in your recipe box.
Here's your shopping list for this low-carb zucchini pizza recipe: zucchini, pizza sauce or marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, dried Italian seasoning, cherry tomatoes and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. If you want meat on your zucchini pizzas, grab some pepperoni, and if you want a little heat, some crushed red pepper flakes. Get creative with the toppings and have fun with it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 zucchini
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh cherry tomato slices
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- pepperoni (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, etc.), for garnish
Here's how to make them:
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving the shell intact. Put the squash on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some pizza sauce on the zucchini, then add the mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, pepperoni, if using, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.