20-Minute Creamy Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe Is Budget Friendly by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup whipping cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until the meat is browned.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and water. Cook until some of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.