Grand Slam Crispy Chicken Artichoke Balls Recipe for Gameday Snacking by 30Seconds Food
This cheesy chicken and artichoke balls recipe is what snacking dreams are made of. Make with ground chicken, artichoke hearts and cheese, the inside is creamy and cheesy and the outside crispy. Perfection!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray or coconut cooking spray
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, artichoke hearts, garlic, cream cheese, both cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Dredge the balls in the crumbs and place on a baking sheet. Lightly spray the balls with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Note: You could also deep fry the balls after dredging in the breadcrumbs in 375-degree F oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Coconut Oil Cooking Spray $4 & Up
Dry Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.