Bangin' Chicken Artichoke Balls Recipe: Cheesy Baked Chicken & Artichoke Bites Recipe for Gameday by 30Seconds Food
This cheesy chicken and artichoke balls recipe is what snacking dreams are made of. Serve with a creamy sauce like remoulade, ranch. tzatziki, fry sauce, serrano-avocado or even honey mustard barbecue.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray or coconut cooking spray
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, artichoke hearts, garlic, cream cheese, both cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Dredge the balls in the crumbs and place on a baking sheet. Lightly spray the balls with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Note: You could also deep fry the balls after dredging in the breadcrumbs in 375-degree F oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Coconut Oil Cooking Spray $4 & Up
Dry Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.