Creamy Lemon Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe Will Make Your Taste Buds Happy by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Searching for a fresh approach to serving chicken, I reached out to my colleague Donna for ideas. She suggested I try this 7-Minute Chicken recipe by Chef Amy Fothergill, and I ended up with my own variation on it. Then I went a step further and made my own variation of this 3-Ingredient Parmesan Alfredo Sauce recipe.
The result was a delicious pasta and chicken recipe with savory flavors that our taste buds are still craving (good thing there's plenty of leftovers)! Delicious!
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 - 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 small lemons, juiced
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- your favorite pasta, cooked al dente in salted water (I used penne)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups grated cheese (original recipe called for Parmesan, but I used Gruyere and it was delicious)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- To a large sauté pan, add the olive oil, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic, bouillon cubes and the juice of two lemons. Bring to a simmer, then add the chicken. Sauté for a few minutes. Add the broccoli and the juice of two more lemons. Stir together, then allow to simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- For the sauce, put the heavy cream and butter into a skillet or large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter melts and is thoroughly incorporated into the cream. Add 2 cups of the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- When everything is ready, put the pasta in a bowl. Top with a layer of the chicken and broccoli mixture. Then top that with a layer of the sauce. Add a dash of sea salt and/or sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pan $10 & Up
Skillets $9 & Up
Large Saucepan $10 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Penne $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Bouillon Cubes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.