Creamy Mexican Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe: This Isn't Your Grandma's Chicken Spaghetti Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing wrong with Grandma's chicken spaghetti, but this easy Mexican chicken spaghetti casserole recipe packs a little attitude. Which is never a bad thing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (or more, to taste)
- fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked pasta, chicken, soups, salsa, sour cream, half the cheese and taco seasoning. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.