30-Minute Creamy Mexican Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe Isn't Your Grandma's Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing wrong with Grandma's chicken spaghetti. But this easy Mexican chicken spaghetti recipe packs a little attitude, which is never a bad thing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (or more, to taste)
- fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked pasta, chicken, soups, salsa, sour cream, half the cheese and taco seasoning. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.