Cajun Pork Chops Recipe: One-Pan Pork Chops in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce Cook in About 20 Minutes by Donna John
Bam! These easy Cajun pork chops in a creamy mushroom sauce only require one pan – and are ready in about 20 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice to soak up the savory sauce. You'll want to enjoy every drop!
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork chops with some Cajun seasoning. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet or cast iron pan. Cook until browned on both sides and almost cooked through, about 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the same skillet. Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and Cajun seasoning. Cook until mushrooms and onions are soft. Add the broth and cream cheese spread and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and heat through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $9 & Up
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.