OMG Cheese Sauce Recipe: The Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce Recipe on This Hamburger Is to Die For by 30Seconds Food
How can you make a burger better? By adding this homemade cheddar cheese sauce recipe to it. You will rename that hamburger the OMG burger. Promise.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the milk in a pot over medium heat until it just begins to bubble.
- While the milk warms, melt the butter in a small pot. Once melted, add the flour and stir to form a roux. It will be thick.
- Slowly add the hot milk into the flour mixture, whisking constantly. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until it melts. Add cayenne, if using, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pots $8 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Burger Presses $6 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.