Cheese Monkey Bread Recipe: Bake This Easy Herb Cheddar Monkey Bread Recipe ASAP by 30Seconds Food
This easy, cheesy monkey bread recipe gets you in the kitchen baking without all the kneading that comes with many bread recipes. Your family will love pulling off a cheesy nugget of bread when it's hot out of the oven.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, dried rosemary, dried Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herb
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, dried herbs and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each one into fourths.
- Dip half of the biscuits into the butter and then place into a greased bundt pan or tube pan. Sprinkle with 2 cups of the cheese.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and place on top of cheese layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Tube Pans $10 & Up
Dried Dill $3 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.