Soy-Honey Glazed Pork Belly With Mushrooms Recipe: Treat Yourself Tonight With This 20-Minute Pork Belly & Mushroom Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
We all need to indulge every once in a while. With a short ingredient list, simple ingredients and minimal time (about 20 minutes!), you wouldn't think this easy pork belly and mushroom stir-fry recipe would be the indulgence. You would be wrong.
- 1 pork belly (about 1 pound), cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 package (8 ounces) whole mushrooms
- chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the pork belly and cook until browned and crispy on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Do this in two batches to avoid overcrowding the skillet. Remove to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pork belly back to the skillet. Pour in the sauce and cook until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Serve over white rice or brown rice and garnish with chopped green onions.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $15 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
Brown Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.