Glazed Pork Belly Recipe: 20-Minute, 5-Ingredient Pork Belly & Mushroom Stir-fry Recipe Is Pure Indulgence by 30Seconds Food
We all need to indulge every once in a while. With a short ingredient list, simple ingredients and minimal time (about 20 minutes!), you wouldn't think this easy pork belly and mushroom stir-fry recipe would be the indulgence. You would be wrong.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pork belly (about 1 pound), cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 package (8 ounces) whole mushrooms
- chopped green onions (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the pork belly and cook until browned and crispy on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Do this in two batches to avoid overcrowding the skillet. Remove to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pork belly back to the skillet. Pour in the sauce and cook until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over white rice or brown rice and garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $15 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
Brown Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.