Beef Pepper Steak Recipe: This Easy Pepper Steak Recipe Is a One-Pan Wonder & Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Got 20 minutes? This easy beef pepper steak recipe is done before that 30-minute sitcom is over. Serve with white or brown rice for a quick, family pleasing meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet over high medium-heat. Add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the steak and cook until brown and beginning to get crispy, about 4-5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and add the peppers and onions. Cook until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside with the steak.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Pour in the apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and hoisin sauce. Cook about 3-4 minutes. Return the steak, onions and peppers to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat through and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.