Grilled Cabbage Recipe With Gochujang-Miso Glaze: This Quick Cabbage Recipe Is a Showstopper by 30Seconds Food
Think you don't like cabbage? Just wait until you try this Asian-glazed grilled cabbage recipe. Gochujang, a Korean red chili paste, adds just a touch of heat. Absolutely delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 small head cabbage, ends trimmed, not cored and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 3 teaspoons gochujang
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- chopped green onions or chopped chives
Here's how to make it:
- Place the cabbage wedges in a steamer pot or steamer basket and cook until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a bowl. Stir well.
- Heat a grill pan until hot. Place the cabbage wedges on the pan and brush with the glaze. Cook until cabbage begins to char, basting often with the glaze. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve with remaining glaze.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Marinade Brushes $5 & Up
Steamer Baskets $8 & Up
Steamer Pots $10 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Miso $3 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Tamari $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.