Cheesy Detroit-Style Pizza Recipe: This Is the Easiest Detroit Pizza Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Detroit-style pizza has a soft, fluffy crust, crunchy exterior, cheese all the way to the edges and is rectangular because it's baked in a Detroit pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan. While this easy Detroit pizza recipe takes a shortcut and uses a refrigerated pizza crust – saving you time in the kitchen – it does not lack in deliciousness. One bite and you'll wonder why you've never tried it before.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce (divided)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 - 3 ounces pepperoni
- sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Coat the 13x-9-inch baking pan with the olive oil. Press the pizza dough to cover the bottom of the pan. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 16 minutes.
- Top the crust with half of the pizza sauce.
- Top the pizza sauce with the mozzarella, making sure to go all the way to the edges.
- Cover the cheese with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Put dollops of the remaining pizza sauce on top.
- Bake the pizza about 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Detroit Pizza Pan $15 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $10 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Perfect Pan Pizza: Square Pies to Make at Home, From Roman, Sicilian and Detroit, to Grandma Pies and Focaccia $16
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.