Cheesy Detroit-Style Pizza Recipe: This Is the Easiest Detroit Pizza Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Detroit-style pizza has a soft, fluffy crust, crunchy exterior, cheese all the way to the edges and is rectangular because it's baked in a Detroit pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan. While this easy Detroit pizza recipe takes a shortcut and uses a refrigerated pizza crust – saving you time in the kitchen – it does not lack in deliciousness. One bite and you'll wonder why you've never tried it before.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce (divided)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 - 3 ounces pepperoni
- sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Coat the 13x-9-inch baking pan with the olive oil. Press the pizza dough to cover the bottom of the pan. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 16 minutes.
- Top the crust with half of the pizza sauce.
- Top the pizza sauce with the mozzarella, making sure to go all the way to the edges.
- Cover the cheese with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Put dollops of the remaining pizza sauce on top.
- Bake the pizza about 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Detroit Pizza Pan $15 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $10 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Perfect Pan Pizza: Square Pies to Make at Home, From Roman, Sicilian and Detroit, to Grandma Pies and Focaccia $16
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.