Easy Grilled Tofu Recipe: This Asian Grilled Tofu Recipe Is the Best Tofu Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
Vegetarian Vegan Grilling
2 years ago
Add to collection
Tofu soaks up any flavor it is introduced to. With all the bold flavors in this easy grilled tofu recipe, you know it'll pack a punch.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained well and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tofu on a plate and weigh it down with another plate, heavy skillet or sandwich press to help remove as much liquid as possible. Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- For the marinade, combine the mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Cut the tofu into six slices. Brush the marinade onto both sides of the tofu (reserve the rest of the marinade). Season with a little salt.
- Place the tofu on a preheated 375-degree F indoor grill or outdoor grill. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until sear marks form and it's heated through.
- Put the tofu onto a serving platter and drizzle with remaining marinade. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tofu Cookbooks $2 & Up
Marinade Brushes $5 & Up
Outdoor Grills $25 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Sandwich Press $7 & Up
Extra Firm Tofu $4 & Up
Mirin $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Rice Vinegar $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.