Tetrazzini Recipe: This Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole Recipe Is Comfort on a Plate by 30Seconds Food
Need a little comfort food? This creamy chicken tetrazzini casserole recipe will make you forget all your worries. It's just THAT good.
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (you could also use boneless thighs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle the chicken with seasoned salt. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet. Cook the onions, mushrooms and thyme about 3-4 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet. Sprinkle in the flour and stir to combine. Whisk in the milk and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook about 3 minutes or until thickened. Add half of the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta, mushroom mixture, peas and chicken. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and crushed crackers, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Seasoned Salt $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Buttery Crackers $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.