Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe: This Creamy Tetrazzini Recipe Is on the Table in About 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Creamy is the name of the game when you make this easy turkey tetrazzini recipe. Not a fan of turkey? Use chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces egg noodles, fettuccini noodles or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the onions and mushrooms until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked pasta, turkey, soup, sour cream, onion powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the cheeses and panko, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Egg Noodles $2 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Cream of Celery Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Panko $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.