Mexican Beef Taco Soup Recipe: This Easy Taco Soup Recipe Is Calling Your Name by Donna John
Loaded with ground beef and beans, this easy Mexican beef taco soup recipe is a must for busy nights. Let everyone customize their soup by putting out an array of toppings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) diced fire-roasted tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (7 ounces) diced green chiles, drained
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- sliced jalapeno
- fresh cilantro
- grated cheese
- sliced avocado
- chopped red onion
- sliced black olives
- whole kernel corn
- lime wedge
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Drain fat.
- Stir in all the remaining soup ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook about 30 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed. Serve with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Bowls $8 & Up
Diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes $2 & Up
Pinto Beans $1 & Up
Diced Green Chiles $1 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.