Chef Adrianne Calvo's Maximum Flavor Sweet & Spicy Tater Tots Recipe Is the Ultimate Game Day Snack by Chef Adrianne Calvo
2 years ago
Add to collection
Your family won't know what hit 'em when you serve these flavorful, spicy tater tots. This amped up tater tot recipe serves four to six people.
- 2 cups sweet potato tater tots, fried or baked
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic slivers
- 1/4 cup French’s fried onions
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- In a hot skillet, add garlic slivers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fried onions and stir.
- Add sweet chili and allow the sauce to come to a boil.
- Add the tater tots and quickly stir fry.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Toss and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
French's Fried Onions $3 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
Black Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.