Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe: This Oven-baked Indian Masala Chicken Wings Recipe Needs to Be on Your Game Day Roster by 30Seconds Food
If your food strategy for the Big Game is to serve chicken wings, then you need to add this Indian-inspired chicken wing recipe to your roster. You'll wonder how so much flavor can be packed into one wing!
2 - 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Kashmiri chili powder (if you can't find Kashmiri chili powder substitute paprika and a dash of cayenne)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 6 - 8 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Put the wings onto a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 30-45 minutes, or until wings are cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Kashmiri Chili Powder $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.