Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe: Serve This Baked Indian Masala Chicken Wings Recipe at Your Football Party by 30Seconds Food
Who says you can't have chicken wings for dinner? You'll wonder how so much flavor can be packed into one wing! This easy chicken wing recipe is so flavorful and is the perfect appetizer recipe for your football get-togethers this weekend.
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 30 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours to 1 hour and 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
2 - 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Kashmiri chili powder (if you can't find Kashmiri chili powder substitute paprika and a dash of cayenne)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 6 - 8 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Put the wings onto a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until wings are cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Kashmiri Chili Powder $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.