This Oven-baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe Will Be Your MVP This Weekend by 30Seconds Food
Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make them:
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings in the cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the oil and toss to coat. Put the wings onto baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, or until cooked through and crisp.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small pot. Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add the chopped parsley and Parmesan. Stir to combine.
- Put the cooked chicken wings back into a large bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the wings and toss to coat. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.