Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe: What Kid Wouldn't Love This Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole? by 30Seconds Food
Top veggies and cheese with tater tots and what have you got? An easy tater tot casserole recipe the whole family will want to eat. Just watch.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) green beans or green peas, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned. Drain fat.
- Add the garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the meat on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the meat. Top with the green beans or peas, and then 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Arrange the tater tots on top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until tater tots are golden brown and cheese has melted, about 30 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Skillets $9 & Up
Green Beans $1 & Up
Green Peas $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.