Easy Ground Beef & Tater Tot Casserole Recipe Is Loaded With Your Favorite Cheese by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) green beans or green peas, drained
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar or Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned. Drain fat.
- Add the garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the meat on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the meat. Top with the green beans or peas, and then 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Arrange the tater tots on top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until tater tots are golden brown and cheese has melted, about 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Skillets $9 & Up
Green Beans $1 & Up
Green Peas $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.