Meatball Subs Recipe: An Easy Meatball Sandwich Recipe That'll Fill You Up on Sandwich Night by 30Seconds Food
If you start with frozen meatballs, this meatball sandwich recipe is ready in about 15 minutes. Fabulous!
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (thawed) or your favorite homemade meatball recipe (cooked)
- 1 jar marinara sauce or your favorite homemade tomato sauce recipe
- provolone or mozzarella cheese
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- hoagie rolls
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Put the hoagie rolls on a baking sheet. Toast in a 425-degree F for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the meatballs and marinara sauce.
- Put the meatballs into the hoagie rolls. Top with the mozzarella or provolone and some Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until meatballs are heated through and cheese has melted. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with any leftover marinara sauce for dipping.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sandwiches! More Than You've Ever Wanted to Know About Making and Eating America's Favorite Food $12
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Hoagie Rolls $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.