Crispy Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe (No Dipping Sauce Required) by 30Seconds Food
This is the perfect wing recipe to serve during football or baseball games. Be sure to hand out plenty of napkins – and the recipe!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil, for frying
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- poppy seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the wings and shake to coat. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate about an hour (this step is optional, but does help the coating stick to the wings).
- To make the sauce, put all the sauce ingredients into a pot. Bring to a low simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- To fry the chicken wings, heat about 2 inches of oil in a skillet to about 350 degrees F. Cook half of the wings until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 12 to 14 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining wings.
- Put the cooked wings into a bowl and pour the sauce over. Garnish with poppy seeds, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.